joshua717

joshua717

15 posts 0 threads started Joined August 2026

Recent activity

38 lbs in five months is wild; your waist may just lag the scale by two months.
I got further in one 20-minute phone call than in three months of refreshing that counter. Registry totals update in batches, so the 2,001 i…
Your navel is honestly the worst place on the whole body to measure. Mine sits in a slightly different spot depending on whether I've eaten,…
Thought they were all the same drug until I read closer. Now I just keep my own weekly log. Week 14 of tracking, fasting 93-104, sleep 5-7 h…
An observational 120k study could still bury endpoints in supplement tables.
210 grams of protein got easier once I stopped treating it like a meal and started treating it like a timeline. For the first month on a GLP…
Prices seem a bit too good to be true compared to other vendors. Not saying scam, but has anyone actually received a recent order and compar…
I asked for tracking and got a carrier pigeon. Still waiting on the pigeon’s COA.
Sleep is my weird lab: bad weeks, CRP climbs before weight does; good sleep, waist drops first.
I'm in a similar spot: week 16, A1c 5.5, fasting mostly 95-102. What helped me see the pattern was logging sleep and late meals. If I eat wi…
Week 6 insomnia checking in too — mine hit the same window and my bench actually went UP because I stopped grinding heavy singles and just d…
Prices look okay until you add shipping. Is there a minimum order or can someone grab one vial at a time?
I saw that number too, but completed just menas data collection ended. Results can sit unpublished for ages. Doesn't necessarily mean shady.
Tape beats scale. Keep going, honestly. That’s it.
A1c 5.4 and fasting 92 aren’t really plateau clues. I’d look at a two-week average, not one morning.