ronald547

ronald547

20 posts 0 threads started Joined August 2026

Recent activity

Been waiting since the 7th for a reply on a restock question. Posted in their subforum too, nothing. I get they're busy but a pinned update …
Tape measure, not A1c, was the real scoreboard: three inches gone by week 28, then weeks 29-36 dead flat. Nothing.
Nineteen days of flat scale against the exact same batch number is what finally killed my COA spreadsheet habit — I spent weeks convinced a …
Do they include a COA in every package, or is it just a QR code you have to request? Also, does shipping come with tracking? Those two thing…
I’d add travel/time. Medspa is 40 min each way for me; tele is 10 min but labs still in person.
Watching this. Haven’t ordered yet, but the shipping and COA info will decide it for me. Keep the updates coming.
Fellow spreadsheet person here — mine's at 214 rows and the only column that ever predicted anything was sleep hours. Weeks 9 through 13 I s…
Did you get CRP after a hard week or a rest week? Mine swings 1.5 points depending on whether I tested aftre a long run.
Rest days are the missing piece for me. I added one and my sleep score crossed 80 for the first time.
I tracked sleep and stress for 14 weeks and my waist moved more than my weight. The surprise was that my resting heart rate dropped 6 bpm be…
Does this vendor ship internationally, or is it US-only? Also, what’s the typical delivery window once an order is placed? I’m just trying t…
New account, vague intro, lots of trust-me-bro energy. I’ll lurk until someone posts a dated COA.
I've watched CTgov for a while and the quiet ones are often trials where weight wasn't the primary endpoint. NCT05931367 was in knee OA, so …
I ran a six-week no-added-sugar stretch and logged CGM. Fasting glucose went 101 to 94, and my sleep score improved mostly in the first ten …
Maybe. But NCT05548231 only had 32 people. A small completed trial with no topline feels less like cleanup and more like nobody is publishin…
I'm more curious about NCT06039826. 46 postmenopausal participants is small, but body composition endpoints would be interesting.
CTgov results often lag behind conference posters and journal pubs. Completed doesn't mean posted.
Did you check lean mass? I lost 22 lb but DEXA showed 4 lb lean. Changed how I read the scale.
Cooler room helped me too, but only after I stopped eating within 2h of bed. Late meals kept me up at 2-3am.
No Janoshik on the site for my batch. They offered an independent lab COA, but it wasn't Janoshik. I verified the report number by emailing …