i'm on the road pretty much nonstop — 14 hotel nights this month, three cities, and a food plan that lives in a ziplock bag. GLP-1 has been steady, but I keep seeing PT-141 mentioned and I can't figure out how people fit it into a life that's different every week. Is it more of an occasional thing for most folks, or something you schedule regularly and adjust around travel? I'm not asking for doses or a protocol, just curious how you decide when it's worth bringing into the rotation vs leaving it for home stretches. My current system is a notes app, two protein shakes, and vibes, so I'm clearly not the gold standard. If you travel a lot, do you compare it by trip, by week, or just by how the calendar laughs at you?
When hotel weeks scramble my PT-141 rhythm, anyone else?
👍 2
❤️ 1
Login to reply to this thread.
Login / Sign up