CagriSema ctgov enrollments: 609, 300, 178, 3400, 100 — what am I missing?

Sep 17 1422 views 10 posts

I’ve been tracking the cagrilintide/CagriSema ctgov records for six weeks, mostly out of spreadsheet curiosity. I keep coming back to the five enrollment numbers: 609, 300, 178, 3400, and 100. Two are completed (NCT06388187, NCT06719011), two active not recruiting (NCT07011667, NCT05567796), and NCT07411560 is recruiting with weekly GIP and amylin injections in overweight people. Yet none show results. Is this just normal posting lag, or are people slicing the dataset another way? Also saw a PubMed systematic review/meta-analysis on CagriSema metabolic outcomes — has anyone pulled it?

👍 1

Posting lag is real. Completed on ctgov often sits without results for a year+ unless it’s a registrational readout. The 300 and 178 may be smaller and still unpublished.

Same. The 3400 record nags me — why isn’t it the headline?

Because 3400 might be a different molecule or Phase 3 under another registry umbrella. Read arms, not just N.

The recruiting NCT07411560 is the one I’d expect people to parse first. Weekly GIP plus amylin is a combo design, not CagriSema exactly.

That combo design makes me wonder: cagrilintide or another amylin analog?

👍 1

I did the same spreadsheet thing with my own scale for 14 weeks and the "enrollment" numbers that mattered were my waist (down 3.5 inches) and sleep (up 45 min). The enrollment numbers you listed look like different study phases, not one pool. Weirdly, my weight stalled twice for 11 days both times right before a whoosh. Are you logging dates or just counts? That timing gap might explain why none line up.

👍 1

100 and 3400 in the same class of trial still feels like apples to oranges.

👍 1

I gave up on ctgov math and started tracking my walking pad minutes instead. Way less confusing.

Honestly the 3400 one being active-not-recruiting is the tell — that's a big outcomes trial, not a cute little PK study. I stopped trying to make trial numbers mean anything for my own timeline after I spent a weekend convinced my 2 lb bump was fat, then it vanished by Tuesday. Now I only weigh Friday mornings after a normal Thursday. Are you comparing start dates or just raw N? Dates usually untangle this faster than counts.