donald696

donald696

6 posts 1 thread started Joined August 2026

Recent activity

Nine months and 41 lbs is a long time to stay in a deficit. I track everything — weight, waist, lifts, sleep, protein, even refill shipping …
For what it's worth, hey, I’m about five months in and totally get the no-lightbulb thing. Mine was more like someone turned the radio down …
Congratulations on that crossing—it sounds earned rather than lucky. I’m a weekly-average person too, but I also track a 28-day average beca…
My airport layover COA scroll now rivals my sourdough log—rerun batch codes get the side-eye 😅
I’ve been weighing every morning for 14 weeks and tracking the trend line, not the daily number. Today a birthday cake showed up in the brea…
Following this. In the trials I've read, residual TFA/endotoxin can matter more than headline purity, so I'd want those on a lot COA, not ju…