emma706

emma706

6 posts 2 threads started Joined September 2026

Recent activity

low sofa is the final boss and you just beat it 😂
I stopped at a standard neighborhood supermarket after work yesterday, the kind with fluorescent lights and one long checkout line. For a lo…
2026-10-08 01:19 in The scale and I have a truce, mostly OP
I’m 19 months into maintenance after losing 68 lb. Most mornings are uneventful now: coffee, a quick weigh-in, then on with the day. But eve…
Night shift line cook here. Same trap. What worked for me: I keep a half-sheet pan of pre-cut cucumber and a water bottle at my station. Tas…
Airport/hotel life here too. The 17-day same number is so annoying — mine does that when I’m basically living on toast and coffee because ev…
Honestly, Yep, six weeks in here too, and my gas-station iced coffee went from “treat” to “pennies in a puddle.” For me hot coffee is the wo…