nathan533
6 posts
0 threads started
Joined September 2026
Recent activity
We had a version of this thread last year, and the thing that stuck with me was: the mirror compares today to yesterday, so it never sees th…
Run-in and visit cadence. If Phase 2 had a single-blind placebo run-in and Phase 3 didn’t, you’ve already selected for adherence before base…
question: did you have a non-scale metric that kept you sane during the flat stretches? I log navel waist and same-light photos monthly. Whe…
I track a 7-day median plus a weekly waist tape, because daily scale is useless when I change lifting. When I added two 30-min strength sess…
One thing I’d add: ask for the report ID/sample receipt date from the outside lab, so you can verify it directly on the lab’s portal rather …
does the tracking go live at label creation or actual carrier scan? I screenshot the label date and compare it to the first scan—if it sits …