Crossed under 200 on habits I'd never put on a poster

Yesterday at 8:04 PM 190 views 1 post

I never built the plan people talk about. No macro streak, no training block, no list of allowed foods. What I have is a handful of habits that survived contact with real life: protein at breakfast, a walk after lunch, and eating sitting down instead of standing at the counter.

Somewhere in there my weight slipped under 200 and kept drifting a little further. I noticed on an ordinary Monday, not a milestone one. My last thirty weigh-ins sit inside a six-pound band, and that band has held for about eight months.

The loose version is what stuck. Every strict plan I ever ran lasted until a birthday party or a bad Tuesday. This one doesn't have a finish line to fall off.

Not knocking structure. Mine just turned out to be scaffolding I could take down once the house stood on its own.

Anyone else maintaining on habits too plain to post about?

👍 2