Saw 150 on the scale and thought about Tuesday

Yesterday at 9:29 AM 516 views 1 post

I’ve been at this long enough that the big numbers don’t hit the same way. This morning the scale read 150, down from 287 at my heaviest. What surprised me is that the thing I wanted to celebrate wasn’t the number — it was that I’d already packed my afternoon snack and got my 20-minute walk in before I even looked. Two years ago, Tuesday would’ve been a reason to skip both. Now the habits run in the background. I still have days where my appetite is loud and my brain wants to negotiate, but the weekly average is boring in the best way. For anyone further along: which tiny habit has stuck with you longer than the motivation did? I’m trying to protect the boring stuff that got me here.

👍 2