ashley368
24 posts
0 threads started
Joined August 2026
Recent activity
Same boat. I'm not ordering from anyone else yet because their COAs have been consistent and the one time I had a crushed vial they replaced…
Until peer review, I’m treating 28.7% as a ceiling from company-reported trials, not a normal expectation. The Phase 2 24.2% is the cleaner …
Week 16 here, scale stuck at -8.2% for 26 days but my belt went in two notches and ALT fell 36→19 while trigs dropped 172→118, so the out-of…
Watching this thread. No dog in the fight, just curious to see if anyone posts shipping timelines or COA details over the next few weeks.
Anyone know if Pepcore ships domestic or international, and is tracking usually included?
Following. Might place a small test order once someone confirms packaging is discreet and delivery doesn't take three weeks.
Following. Interested in EU shipping and whether customs is an issue. Please post updates if anyone orders.
CPT codes, yes. Last portal “discounted” lipid panel was $12 over lab cash price.
Watching this thread. Need to see a few independent recent experiences before I even bookmark.
How often are you testing? My fasting insulin bounced around 2-3 points depending on sleep and late meals.
I’m just here for the popcorn and tracking numbers.
Cheap consult, then $79/mo refill club. No thanks.
The lab markup is the sneaky part. I got a csah quote for CBC/CMP for $38 at Quest, but one telehealth portal listed $160 for the same panel…
Why that on?e If it’s still recruiting, it’s probably early. The 200 and 140 ones might be more interesting.
Prices look too good compared to the usual suspects. Could be fine, could be 'fine.' What’s the minimum order, and are there separate card o…
Not always. Eight weeks of recomp tracking and the tape stayed frozen while the mirror was clearly different. The lifting numbers were the o…
Mine sat at 179 for five weeks then dropped 3 lbs over one long weekend. Bodies aren't linear. But six weeks flat everywhere would make me a…
If side effects drive dropout, wouldn't that bias the 12mg completer curve downward? More tolerant people stay, so the drug looks better.
Price seems high compared to similar listings. Is that because of testing, packaging, or just the panda branding? Genuinely curious, not try…
Do they post third-party COAs for every batch, or only select products? I’d want to see recent lab results with batch numbers before trustin…
Do they use cold packs or just bubble wrap and hope? Also, anyone know if they reship seized orders?
Are the COAs batch-specific with lab name, method, and date, or just a generic PDF that gets recycled? Asking because that’s usually where v…
I've been saving Wayback snapshots of COA pages for about 6 weeks. One supplier's 98.7% result was replaced with 99.1% for the same batch ID…
21g cores less, every time — tradeoff is it draws slower. Ten extra seconds beats fishing rubber bits out of the solution, honestly.