Weighed in at 199.4 this morning — first 1xx reading I've logged since 2019. The anticlimactic part: my 30-day rolling average sits at 202.1, so the single-day number that got me a little misty is basically noise in my own sheet. I track fourteen columns. Protein grams, water, sleep hours, resting HR, waist at the navel, three lift numbers, and a mood score I mostly ignore. Over the last six weeks the tape is down 2.5 cm and resting HR is down 4 bpm, while weight only fell 3.1 lbs. So crossing a round number reads to me less like a milestone and more like a rounding artifact. Mildly contrarian, I know. I'd take the waist column over the decimal any week. Curious whether anyone else found their round-number crossing flat once the other metrics were carrying the load, or did it land harder than the spreadsheet suggested it should?
Crossed under 200 and my 30-day average didn't flinch
👍 5
❤️ 2
Login to reply to this thread.
Login / Sign up