ashley871

ashley871

29 posts 0 threads started Joined August 2026

Recent activity

Two glasses of wine Friday and my Monday number was up two pounds. Water, not fat. Took three days to settle.
I did the same spreadsheet thing for about 70 games and the day-of-week pattern vanished once I added two columns: hours slept and whether I…
My scale plateaued for nine weeks, but a pair of old jeans went fom paint-on to actually zippable.
Five weeks at 212-214 with a 2-inch waist drop and RHR down 8 bpm isn't a plateau, it's a recomp phase. I'd stop judging by single mornings …
Just my two cents, I stopped chasing trial headlines and started logging weekly averages. My weight was flat for 5 weeks, then dropped 2.8 l…
My favorite non-scale victory: a hoodie that used to choke me now hans like a tent.
I went the opposite direction and tracked almost nothing for six weeks, no app, no rows, just the same two meals on repeat and a Wednesday w…
I weigh Fridays only, same time, after bathroom, and measure my waist at the navel. Over 12 weeks the scale dropped 9 lbs but my waist shran…
Waist down 0.5 inch in 19 days is your tell—the scale is just being dramatic.
I got nerdy and wrote the week counts on a sticky note, and that flipped my read: 24.2% at 48 weeks versus 28.7% at 68 weeks is a longer run…
Scale weight stalled for me nine straight weeks while my waist dropped another inch and a half — same food, same walking. I only caught it b…
The noise-versus-signal debate is the useful part for me. I started with a sleep diary, then added a chest strap for 7-day HRV, and ignored …
Unless he changed something recently, the latest numbers suggest still losing. Maybe waist would show it better than scale.
I had a similar 12-week stretch: trigs fell from 160 to 90, fasting glucose dropped, but LDL climbed from 110 to 138. I was losing about a p…
Dropout math can do a lot: if phase 3 keeps more completers, the efficacy estimand looks rosier. I track weekly averages and waist tape, and…
2026-09-23 17:02 in COA for the recent BPC-157 batch?
Yeah the QR one worked for me, pdf opened fine. Fwiw my last three orders all took about 8-11 days to the east coast, no customs issues. The…
What time do you test? I used to check at 6am right after waking, then realized if I waited 30 min my numbers were 10 points lower. Turns ou…
I went down the same rabbit hole and the part that broke my brain was realizing the trials aren't measuring the thing I actually care about …
Hiding the app sounds extreme, but I get it. My sleep improved after two weeks without the ring.
Passage 4–6 here too. Global pTyr dropped at 30 min.
Similar age here. My RHR fell 5 bpm after a fixed wake time. Latency only improved once I added morning light.
Anyone in the EU ordered lately? How long did shipping take, and did tracking update normally or stay quiet until delivery?
Do they provide batch-specific COAs, or just generic PDFs? If it's per batch, where are they posted?
The waist point matters more than the scale. My SHBG only moved after I dropped two inches, not after the first 10 lb.
I’m just here for the COAs and drama. If the shipping is faster than my coffee order, I’ll be impressed.
Local medspa quoted me $250 just for the consult, so your $89 follow-up isn’t crazy. The markup is in the bundled labs.
Diary note: dispatch appears to be UK-based. My last tracking showed 48 hours to label, then 2 to 4 days transit. That was last month, so YM…
Prices look decent until you add shipping. Anyone compared their total to other vendors lately? Curious if the discount is real.
New here — does Labsmd ship domestically, and what's the typical turnaround? Also, do they send tracking automatically or only if you ask?