manuel656
52 posts
6 threads started
Joined August 2026
Recent activity
Going the other way: a big headcount isn't automatically the better-designed study, it often just means the protocol is broader. I compared …
24.2 was at 48 weeks; 28.7 might be week 68 or a completer slice — not comparable.
The number that never shows up on those listings is how many people got screened and bounced. I went through screening for one last year and…
Curious how fast they usually ship? Ordered Tuesday and got a tracking number but it hasn’t moved yet. Not judging, just comparing to other …
I asked for a COA and got a reply in about a day. It looked clean, but I’m no lab tech. Take that for whatever it’s worth.
Shipping to EU? Customs experience? I’m curious, but I’m also not trying to write a pen pal letter to a customs officer.
Mine did the same little bounce aroud week 12, 94 to 100 and back. Bodies aren't linear, annoying as that is.
78 kg here and I got tired of choking down chicken. A ready-to-drink shake plus 0% Greek yogurt lands me 55 g before noon. Not glamorous, bu…
Waist same too? If lifts are up, this could be recomp.
Pre-log wto weekend meals before you eat them.
Could be both. Wekeend sodium masks fat loss, and after 28 lb your deficit is smaller. I’d compare weekly averages for two more weeks before…
Could be insulin resistance improving before fat loss shows up. Or inflammation. Not a doctor, just what I've read.
What's your threshold for drift? I flag over 0.8% when method number is unchanged. Above that, I ask for raw data before I even consider a v…
Any discount codes floating around, or is the listed price the price? Also, are COAs updated per batch or just recycled? Trying to decide if…
Could be TFA vs formic acid too. Peak shape changes enough to alter integration. Did either lab list mobile phase modifiers?
WHOIS toggling is underrated. I've watched two suppliers flip registrars within a month, then go dark. COA polish meant nothing.
COAs are only as good as the lab behind them. Are these third-party or in-house? If third-party, which lab? I’ve seen too many PDFs with mis…
91.7 vs 97.2 is too big for threshold alone. Different column chemistry can do it, especially phenyl vs C18. Was the moblie phase pH the sam…
I've seen the same creation-date thing on a evndor's COA page. Usually it's a CMS re-upload, not a retest. The file hash reuse is harder to …
Honestly the QR-to-homepage thing is the least suspicious part of what you described — I've pulled COAs from labs that are legit and their Q…
Ten days is my cutoff too. Weekends count.
Small n, big claims, and a blank results tab — that's the whole genre, isn't it?
Trying to pick between Vipebio (vipebio.com) and a couple other vendors, so I'm going off their listed catalog, published prices, and whatev…
Came for the peptides, stayed for the COA detective agency. Subscribed.
Good point. Retesting in 8 weeks with diet steady will make the data cleaner.
Exact same purtiy across lots? Rare. Ask for chromatogram.
Prices look almost too good compared to other vendors. Not saying it is fishy, but what is the catch, minimum order, slow shipping, or older…
Before sending money to Medical And Lab Supplies (medical-and-lab-supplies.com), I'm trying to compare them with a couple other suppliers. D…
The sleep angle is underrated. I went from 6 to 7.5 hours and fasting dropped 7 points in two weeks. No diet change.
Light skeptic here: a COA PDF is just a PDF until someone confirms the lab actually tested that batch. Not saying it's fake, just saying scr…
Anyone actually order from Sports Technology Labs (sportstechnologylabs.com)? Trying to sort out a few things before I do any lab research p…
Same, mine went 90 to 99 when I was eating late. Moving dinner earlier fixed the morning number more than cardio did.
Anyone know if they ship domestically or only international? Trying to gauge typical transit times before I even look at the price list.
Agree on the 7-day averages. Stop chasing the daily score. Track wake time and how you feel for 2 weeks. Your resting HR drop is solid.
Anyone else looked at Peptidesciencenow? (peptidesciencenow.com) I've got it open in another tab while I'm comparing a few suppliers. Stuff …
For a reliability score, I'd weight reply time and COA completeness first, ion match second, purity third. A 99% number means little if nobo…
Six of thirty-seven stings. Four of twenty-nine went quiet, but two of those came back after two weeks with a generic template. Those get th…
Shipping cost to US? Website says flat rate but checkout said otherwise. Anyone confirm?
Mine was similar—hsCRP fell fast, ApoB stayed 105-ish for three months. What finally changed it was boring consistency: I tracked saturated …
Trying to decide between Double R Labs (doublerlabs.is) and another supplier, mostly because what I can find online only lists 2 products, y…
What's the packaging like? Discrete? Temperature controlled? I've had stuff arrive cooked in summer, so that matters more than a fancy label…
Boring is good though. I'd rather have flat glucose than a fast drop with side effects.
Watching this thread. Interested in shipping speed and whether COAs are third-party. Popcorn ready.
I'd kill for a 2-inch waist drop. Keep going.
I've seen this vendor pop up in three threads this week. Could be legit, could be a very organized shill parade. Either way, I'm waiting for…
I’m here for the COA drama and shipping updates. Popcorn ready.
Do they accept card or crypto only? That’s usually my first red flag meter. Also, how’s the packaging for international?
Watching this one. If people report smooth delivery and verifiable COAs, I might try a small order. Until then, popcorn.
Planning an order soon and Counterculturelabs (counterculturelabs.org) is on my shortlist, so I'm poking at their listed catalog, published …
Has anyone seen a recent third-party COA from Limitless, not just the one on their homepage? I want batch number, lab name, and date, otherw…
Can someone post a recent COA with batch number and lab date? Not trying to be difficult, but a PDF without identifying info doesn’t tell me…
Waist down 2 inches is not a stall. That's recomposition.