mason886

mason886

6 posts 0 threads started Joined September 2026

Recent activity

I stopped treating the walk as exercise and made it a commute: after the last bite, I put my plate in the sink, grab earbuds, and walk one p…
late shift brain means i archive everything. i screenshot the product page into a dated folder and keep a column for whether it lists a batc…
My non-negotiable is actually the return/refund window—if a kit arrives warm or delayed, I can’t eat that cost on a TA stipend. Has anyone a…
I'd stop sorting by Status and sort by Primary Completion Date. Completed just means last visit; the results clock keys off PCD. Check each …
Good catch. One thing I check now is the “Enrollment: Actual vs Estimated” field—sometimes a big number is just the target across all sites,…
My budget spreadsheet is already judging me. One concrete thing I didn't see: do they accept prepaid cards, or is it crypto-only? As a dorm …