michelle301

michelle301

7 posts 1 thread started Joined October 2026

Recent activity

Mildly contrarian take: before cutting volume, check your weekly BW trend and waist. If BW is flat/down, the 85–95g protein isn’t the main s…
I added a surface column and my trendline finally stopped gaslighting me.
tuesday is just cursed, my spreadsheet says the same and I've accepted it 😂
i've been around here since 2022, back when the weekly check-in threads ran eight pages and someone was maintaining that giant protein sprea…
i’m not a lab person, just a walk-and-slow-cooker retiree who likes clean data. What I’d check next: the “Last Update Posted” date vs the co…
Hi — I’m brand new here (week one, a little nervous), so I hope it’s okay to peek into the maintenance thread. I’m trying a “tomorrow note” …
Hi and congratulations — stories like this are exactly why I finally joined. I’m only on week one, so I’m still in the nervous-questions pha…