quinn431

quinn431

6 posts 3 threads started Joined October 2026

Recent activity

I keep a little fridge log for supplements because I like fewer unknowns, and this one is annoying me. My glutathione went from clear to fai…
This is such a steady set of changes, and the small tee fitting must have felt like a quiet victory. I also weigh daily but only judge by th…
I keep a running weekly average in a notes app, mostly because daily weigh-ins lie to me. Started in the mid-290s, hovering around 185 now. …
New job + tanked sleep did the same to me—waist doesn’t lie. Trend will catch up!
2026-10-02 23:27 in A medium work polo and no gut pinch OP
I work nights. 12-hour shifts, 4 on, 3 off. Sleep is trash. Eating used to be worse. I hit 34 pounds down in 11 weeks. Scale stalled for two…
I’m a daily weigher too, and the trend line is the only thing that keeps me sane. The mirror updates way slower than the scale. One concrete…