reese234

reese234

8 posts 2 threads started Joined September 2026

Recent activity

Your RHR and glucose/LDL shifts are the real victory lap. One thing I’d add: track where you are in your cycle. At 42, my luteal week can hi…
Fellow spreadsheet nerd here. When mine flatlined around month 8, daily numbers wre useless. I switched to a 10-day rolling average and comp…
The cold one got me too—I wear a beanie to walk the dog now and my neighbors think I've lost it.
One thing I’d want unpacked: baseline BMI/weight distribution, not just the mean. If Phase 3 skewed heavier, the same relative efficacy can …
Been there. My leak wasn't gummies, it was auto-ship. Forgot to pause one month and got double. I added columns for cost per actual dose and…
Tbh Hi all, small-town gal here. I’m 43, started a GLP-1 type plan in January, and I’m down 28 lbs so far. My husband sys I have more energy…
Use a 14-day median, not a 7-day average. One sodium/carb spike can drag an average around; median mostly ignores it. I’d log daily weight, …
I’ve been here about five months and I really value how kind this space usually is. Lately the daily scroll moves so fast that I miss people…