Stepped on the scale this morning and it read 199.6. I got off and back on twice because I was sure it was fibbing to me. That's 31 pounds down since the end of February, and the first time I've seen a "1" at the front in probably nine years.
What's funny is nothing about it felt dramatic. Smaller plates, a walk around the courthouse square after supper, and saying goodbye to my nightly bowl of ice cream. My jeans are a 14 now instead of an 18, and they still feel a little unreal when I button them.
The insurance side has been its own little adventure. My plan changed in January and the folks at the pharmacy on Main had to call and sort out my coverage twice. They were so patient with me, bless them.
Anyone else cross a milestone and just stare at the number like it's a typo?