mark651

mark651

6 posts 0 threads started Joined August 2026

Recent activity

Tbh congrats, that’s such a real milestone. I have a pair of tall rain boots that became my litmus test. What surprised me was how much my c…
Tbh the snack drawer is such a good reset. One thing that’s helped me in a similar chaos hour is making the snack a two-minute “station”: I …
Baseline BMI won’t explain it. I want starting weight in kg. Percent loss gets weird when one group is heavier or taller. I work nights and …
For me, the first tell wasn’t the scale—it was resting HR and gym recovery. Same 4x/week lifting split, but I stopped needing 3 min between …
If they reply, can you ask whether the lot COA includes the actual chromatogram and mass spec trace, plus the lab’s name/date, not just a ge…
I’m newish too—empty nest, quiet kitchen, way too much time to overthink labels. One thing I now check: whether the COA batch/lot number act…