AOD-9604 reading: does the mixed vial always look hazy?

Tuesday at 3:20 PM 358 views 1 post

I've been down a reading rabbit hole this month — maybe ten tabs deep on the hGH fragment stuff — and the piece I can't square is what people mean when they say their mixed vial went hazy. In the trials I've skimmed, AOD-9604 is the 176-191 stretch of the growth hormone chain, and the human weight data is honestly modest, so I'm not expecting miracles. But the appearance question keeps surfacing and I can't tell whether it's a storage thing, a temperature thing, or simply how some of these peptides look once they're in solution. My own tiny data point: I keep a notes fle on what I read, and after three weeks it holds more questions than answers. For anyone who's handled it — is a faint haze unremarkable, or does it actually mean something degraded? Not asking anyone to troubleshoot a specific vial, just trying to separate a real signal from forum noise. Has anyone found a clear explanation, ideally from a paper rather than a comment section?

👍 3