Doctor put BPC and TB-500 in the sketchy pile

Yesterday at 1:25 PM 511 views 1 post

Night shift here. Three 12s in a row. I asked my PCP about the BPC/TB-500 talk because guys at work keep bringing it up. He didn't ask dose, source, or why. Just said dangerous and moved on. Same tone he used for gas station pills.

I'm not defending the gray market. I don't like hype either. But 'dangerous' with zero specifics is useless. I wanted red flags. Infection risk. Batch issues. Interactions. Something concrete. Instead I got a vibe.

Maybe that's all he had time for in a 15-minute slot. Still annoying. I keep my own med list and log. I want a doctor who can say approved, not approved, here's what we don't know. Not a blanket scare.

Anyone had a provider actually break it down without turning it into a lecture?

๐Ÿ‘ 4