Stalled at 178 and curious about peptide talk

Sunday at 12:39 AM 1053 views 2 posts

Hi everyone! I’m 14 weeks in on my GLP-1 and down 32 lbs (size 14 to a comfy 10). The last 5 weeks the scale has barely moved, but my clothes fit differently, so I’m trying not to spiral. I’ve been lifting 3x/week, walking after dinner, and aiming for 100g protein. I keep seeing IGF-1 LR3 mentioned in body recomp spaces, and I’m honestly curious whether people notice real recovery or body-comp changes, or if it’s mostly hype. I’m not looking for dosing help, just wondering if anyone else has been in this stall and what habits helped you keep going. Did you change up protein, sleep, or strength days? I’d love a little accountability nudge.

👍 2

i’m a late-night gamer too and stalled around the same spot. what weirdly helped me was logging sleep like a raid timer and cutting most soda—even diet stuff made me retain water if i drank it past midnight. scale stayed flat for weeks while waist/hips measurements dropped, so i started tracking those weekly instead. also protein + lifting can make the scale look stuck from water/glycogen. what are you hoping IGF-1 LR3 would do that your current setup isn’t already doing? not judging, just genuinely curious. i’d personally max out sleep, steps, fiber, and soda swaps before messing with peptides.

👍 4