At 177, three pounds is a bigger slice than it was at 248

Yesterday at 1:54 AM 857 views 1 post

Starting at 248, I used to treat every pound like it counted the same. Now I'm parked around 177 and the scale has handed me the same two pounds back for almost two months. In pure pounds, that looks like failure. In percentage terms, I'm down about 28% from my starting weight, and each new pound is a bigger share of what my body is now. That doesn't make the flat stretch fun. I still want the number to move. But when I compare 3 lbs now to 3 lbs at 248, it's like comparing a bucket to a cup. I track weekly averages, waist measurement, and whether I can climb the stairs without pausing. The mirror is slow. The math is not. For those further out, do you mentally recalculate as your weight gets lower, or do you just count pounds and try not to overthink it?

๐Ÿ‘ 9 โค๏ธ 1