My 10-day average says 199.4 and I'm not spiraling

Tuesday at 7:33 PM 556 views 1 post

I weigh every morning before coffee, log it, and then leave the number alone. I only check the 10-day average on Sundays. This week it read 199.4, down from 414 when I started tracking 21 months ago. The daily numbers have bounced between 198.6 and 203.2, which is just salt, sleep, and whatever my guts are doing. Old me would have let a 203 morning rewrite the whole week. Now I look at the slope: roughly 0.9 lb a week, hunger steady, afternoon walk stll non-negotiable. I don't feel like a different person. I feel like the same person with less static in the background. If you're sitting in the 200s and the daily bounce is loud, the average can move before your feelings catch up. What's your go-to check when the scale gets dramatic?

๐Ÿ‘ 7 โค๏ธ 2